Thursday, September 20, 2007

experience of completing assignment

Was the experience of completing the assignment beneficial?
Having completed the assignment I have come to realise that CIC is not as bad as I thought in the area of ICT. The facilities are just unavailable for the Chemistry teachers? Other departments are well equipped and they guard their facilities with their lives.
I have also come to realise how my philosophy has changed since I started teaching ten years ago.It was a beneficial experience looking through the windows of time.

Administration is not really concerned too much. I guess the results speaks for themselves.

1 comment:

Aisha said...

Don't forget that you have to post your description. This week you should be starting to plan it so you have as much time as possible to develop it.